Exclusive session on ‘Ask Me Anything’ by MIT Mentor - Learn with Leaders

Exclusive session on ‘Ask Me Anything’ by MIT Mentor - Learn with Leaders

by Ibironke Sonuga -
Number of replies: 0

We are excited to announce an exclusive Ask Me Anything (AMA) session on the Valfee App with our co-founder and MIT alumnus, Nacho Nwana. This is a great opportunity for you to get your questions answered and gain insights into the world of the Valfee App and the unique features that it offers.

The AMA session will take place on Sunday at 9 AM Eastern Time. We encourage all Valfee App users to attend and make the most of this unique opportunity.

During the session, Nacho will be answering questions related to his experiences and reasons for creating this platform and his vision for the Valfee App. You can also ask him anything about the app itself, including its features, functionality, and future roadmap. You can post your questions and get real-time answers from Nacho.

Session Details:

Date: 12th March 2023 (Sunday)

Time: 9 AM EST (Convert as per your country time zone)

Form Submission Deadline: 11th March 2023

Fee: Free (Pro-bono)

To Participate, Please fill out the form:

Click Here

After your successful submission, you will get the welcome mail with a zoom link on 11th March 2023.

We hope you take advantage of this opportunity to engage with Nacho and learn more about the Valfee App. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

For more information, contact the admissions manager, Mr. Ike Ngwoke